The wooden plates made of recycled teak are food safe and durable. The plates are available in different sizes.
Although the shape of these plates is almost perfect, each plate has its own natural and organic pattern.
Teak root is considered a waste product from certified teak plantations and is a source of income for many people in Indonesia's rural communities. Our reclaimed teak kitchenware is ethically manufactured and sourced in a small village in East Java, Indonesia, supporting nature and the lifestyle of local people in the village.
- Butter plate 10 x 10 x 2 cm
- Dessert plate 14 x 14 x 1.5 cm
- Breakfast plate 17.5 x 17.5 x 1.5 cm
- Dinner plate M 22.5 x 22.5 x 1.5 cm
- Dinner plate L 26 x 26 x 1.5 cm
Made in Indonesia
All products are made from 100% natural and environmentally friendly materials. They may vary slightly in size, shape and color but are all 100% original.
Please note the care instructions for optimal use.
- Wash in warm, mild soapy water, rinse and dry
- Do not wash in the dishwasher
- Don't soak
- If the wood product becomes rough or stained, finish with sandpaper and apply food grade oil